Saturday, September 21, 2013

A change of seasons.

Prompt 4 - Favourite Season

Do you have one?
Why?
A Happy Memory or association

Close your eyes and imagine your favourite season – write down what you see, feel, hear.


This one is actually kind of difficult for me. I could more easily come up with a favorite holiday - hands down Christmas!!!
However, I favorite season is another story.  My least favorite season is winter. Once again easy!
 
I love the other three seasons. Spring is wonderful because it is the whole rebirth thing and warming up! Just love the whole spring thing!
 
then comes summer. I love the heat and baseball and softball. So I do really like summer too.
One of my favorite parts of summer is driving my Sebring Convertible around with the top down of course!!!
And fall .... I love the feeling of being basically warm with cool overtones. However, I do dread the onset of winter. Fall weather is the best with warmth and a little cool, bugs are declining, and there is football of course.
 
So, I guess I don't really have a favorite season. There is something I like about all of them. If I had to pick one out of all of them, it would be summer I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment