Friday, October 4, 2013

Week 6

Do you keep a journal or diary?
How far back do they go? What do you record?
Where do you keep them?...

Do you always buy the same one or vary them?
Have you inherited any?
Do you intend to pass along your journals or destroy them?
Pictures
Do you have a favourite?
What do you use to write with – biro, pencil, ink or fountain pen?
I have intermittently keep a journal. I kept a few back as a youngster, I have no idea where they are now. I keep a very complete journal when I was pregnant with my first child. At this point, I really have no idea where that is either. They only form of journal I have is my research blog. "Teri's Queries" http://whiteandchaffinfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/   I will probably give my journal to my daughter she it is about her pregnancy.  This is short and sweet because I don't really do a journal or diary. I have had several family members who kept a journal of sorts by writing things on a calendar. I have not received any of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment